In addition to our general Artwork Supply Guidelines, the following advice applies to brochures, booklets and other bound products:
- Whenever possible, we recommend adding 6mm bleed rather than the usual 3mm. This is especially important if your brochure contains lots of pages.
- Please don't extend text across page spreads or place it within 3mm of the "gutter". We don't want your important information to become hidden within the folds of the pages or disappear behind a staple!
- We prefer a single PDF file containing all pages in the correct order. So, the first page should be the front cover and the last page should be the rear cover. If you're unable to supply a single file, please include the page number within each file name so that we know in which order your individual files are to be printed.
- Supply your artwork as individual pages, rather than spreads (including the covers).
- Please don't attempt to impose the artwork into printer's pairs. You can leave that to us!
We can often handle files which don't meet the above specifications, so please drop us a line for further guidance.
If you require further assistance, our Customer Experience team is standing by to help between 9am and 7pm, Monday to Friday. You can reach us on 0345 222 0345 or email@example.com.